When you are facing a family law case, you need the services of a skilled and compassionate family law attorney. Attorney Patrick Bramblett, P.C., has helped numerous families in the greater El Paso area work through their complicated legal issues. Whether you are dealing with the sobering realities of divorce and separation or or have a complex child custody battle ahead of you, Attorney Patrick Bramblett, P.C., will help guide you through the process and help protect your rights and best interests.
Comprehensive Family Law Services in El Paso
Attorney Patrick Bramblett offers a comprehensive list of family law services. These include:
- Complex Child Custody Issues – When you separate from your child’s other parent, determining who will retain custody is not easy. Allegations of abuse and neglect can further complicate matters. Attorney Bramblett works to ensure parenting rights are protected while also looking out for what is in the children’s best interests, keeping the children’s safety in mind at all times.
- Divorce and Property Division – Determining the most ethical way to divide property in a divorce requires careful consideration for both present and future needs. Attorney Bramblett will help you work through these realities.
- Lawsuits Affecting Parent/Child Relationships – If you are facing a lawsuit that could impact your relationship with your child, make sure you have the assistance of a family law attorney throughout the process.
- Protective Orders – If you or your child is the victim of domestic violence, a protective order will help keep the alleged abuser away while the courts have time to try the case.
- Family Violence – Unfortunately, violence in families is more common than one might think, and Attorney Bramblett has experience helping victims work through these situations to ensure they and their children are safe.
- Child Support Enforcement and Defense – If you are not receiving the support the courts said you deserve, then you may need the help of an El Paso family law attorney to see the support decree enforced. Also, if you feel you are being asked to pay more than is fair, a family law attorney can help you approach the courts for help.
In each of these instances, Patrick Bramblett, P.C., provides knowledgeable legal services with compassion. These types of cases can come with strong emotions, and Attorney Bramblett will help guide you through the legal issues and around the complex emotional strain they carry. Contact Patrick Bramblett, P.C. today to discuss your case.