If you were charged with a crime, or if you have become aware that you are under investigation for one, it is advisable to hire an experienced and effective criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. Early intervention on the part of your attorney will allow him to take control of the case from the onset. He will be in a position to communicate with prosecutors and police and to conduct an immediate and thorough investigation of the evidence. In some cases, early intervention has resulted in dismissals, reduced charges and other favorable outcomes. Attorney Patrick Bramblett has more than 23 years of experience representing clients charged with serious felonies and misdemeanors.
Criminal Defense: Attorney Patrick Bramblett
Attorney Bramblett represents clients charged with a wide array of criminal offenses, including, but not limited to, the following examples:
- Murder- When a person intentionally or knowingly causes the death of another, or intends to commit serious bodily injury or commits a dangerous act that causes death, or if an individual commits or attempts to commit a felony other than murder, and in furtherance of the act, an individual is killed.
- Manslaughter- When a person recklessly causes the death of an individual.
- Assault- When a person intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person’s spouse, or:
- Intentionally or knowingly threatens another with imminent bodily injury, including the spouse, or
- Intentionally or knowingly causes physical contact with another when the person knows or should reasonably believe that the other will regard the contact as offensive or provocative.
- Sexual Assault- When a person intentionally or knowingly causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of another person by any means without their consent.
- Family Violence- Assault with family members, including the spouse, former spouse, person related by blood or marriage, present or former dating partners and parties intimate relationships.
- Intoxication Offenses- there are numerous intoxication offenses, including the following:
- Public intoxication
- Possession of alcoholic beverage in motor vehicle
- Driving while intoxicated – DWI
- Driving while intoxicated with child passenger
- Flying while intoxicated
- Boating while intoxicated
- Assembling or operating an amusement ride while intoxicated
- Intoxication assault
- Intoxication manslaughter
Patrick Bramblett, P.C., El Paso Criminal Defense for Felonies and Misdemeanors in El Paso
Attorney Patrick Bramblett provides zealous legal representation to clients in El Paso County and West Texas. For a complimentary case review, call Patrick Bramblett, P.C. at 915-545-1245.